Therapeutic Remedial Uses
- Altered States Newsletter, 215th Issue -
In 1961, Dr. Hans Wolff introduced the techniques of major and minor autohemotherapy.
In 1966, Dr. Otto Warburg, now director of the Max Planck Institute for Cell Physiology, delivered a lecture on "The Prime Cause and Prevention of Cancer" to a meeting of Nobel laureates at Lake Constance, Germany.
In 1971, Dr. Hans Wolff and Prof. Dr. Siegfried Rilling founded The German Medical Society for Ozone Therapy.
In 1972, The International Association for Oxygen Therapy was founded by Dr. George Freibott as the successor to the Eastern Association for Oxygen Therapy of 1913.
In 1977, Dr. Renate Viebahn provided an overview of ozone's biological action.
In 1979, Dr. George Freibott successfully treated a Haitian AIDS patient suffering Kaposi's sarcoma with ozone.
In 1980, Dr. Horst Kief also reported success with ozone therapy for AIDS patients.
In 1980, F. Sweet, et al, publish "Ozone Selectively Inhibits Human Cancer Cell Growth" in the peer-reviewed journal, Science, Vol. 209.
In 1982, the German medical textbook "Medical Ozone" is published by Dr. E. Fischer Medical Publications in Heidelberg.
In 1983, the first International Ozone Association medical ozone conference was held, in Washington, D.C., USA. The abstracts were published in the book "Medical Applications of Ozone", compiled and edited by Julius Laraus.
In 1985, Dr. Renate Viebahn published "The Biochemical Process Underlying Ozone Therapy". Dr. Siegfried Rilling published "Basic Clinical Applications of Ozone Therapy".
In 1987, Dr. Siegfried Rilling and Dr. Renate Viebahn collaborated on the publication of "The Use of Ozone in Medicine", now the standard medical text on ozone application.
In 1990, the Cubans reported success in treating glaucoma, conjunctivitis and retinitis pigmentosa with ozone.
In 1992, the Russians reported the successful use of ozone in a brine bath to treat burns.
In June 1994, Plasmafire Intl sponsored an ozone symposium in Vancouver, with 160 attendees, and as a direct result, ozone therapy is recognized as an accepted modality by the Naturopathic Association of BC, with over 40 naturopaths treating patients with ozone therapy currently.
Today, after 125 years of usage, ozone therapy is recognized in Germany,
Italy, France, Russia, Romania, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Yugoslavia,
Bulgaria, Israel, Japan, Singapore, Brazil, Cuba, Mexico, 4 Canadian provinces
and 14 US states (Alaska, Washington, California, Colorado, Nevada, New
Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Minnesota).
Ozone: inactivates viruses, bacteria, yeast, fungus and protozoa. stimulates the immune system cleans arteries and veins, improves circulation' purifies the blood and lymph normalizes hormone and enzyme production reduces inflammation reduces pain, calms the nerves stops bleeding prevents shock prevents stroke damage reduces cardiac arrhythmia improves brain function and memory oxidizes toxins, allowing their excretion chelates heavy metals; it works well in conjunction with EDTA prevents and reverses degenerative diseases prevents and treats communicable diseases prevents and eliminates auto-immune diseases
Ozone's therapeutic remedial uses are extensive and growing daily. All bacterial, viral and fungal infections are eliminated by ozone therapy. Heart disease, angina, arteriosclerosis, gangrene, senile dementia, ulcers, varicose veins, arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, diabetes, all forms of cancer, Parkinson's disease, inflammatory bowel disease, immune deficiency, allergies and asthma are just a few of the conditions that are regularly treated with ozone.
Ozone combines extremely well with intravenous chelation therapy which is used to treat arterial disease and heavy metal toxicity.
Almost all forms of nervous, functional, respiratory and blood disorders can be successfully corrected by oxidation restoration. The effects are perfectly natural, the nerves being left calm and toned with a feeling of buoyancy and exhilaration. It stimulates the vasomotor system through the nerve centers, which fact is clearly shown in the increased redness of the skin, a feeling of warmth in the whole body, and waste products being more freely eliminated. The ozone treatment show that poor oxidation is the cause of many disorders, by reason of the fact that when the temperature is brought up to normal, the problems disappear.
Ozone promptly reverses AIDS-related opportunist infections including
pulmonary infections such as pneumocytis carinii pneumonia, pulmonary toxoplasmosis,
bronchopulmonary candidiasis, pulmonary cryptococcosis, pulmonary and disseminated
histoplasmosis, mycobacterium avium complex, cytomegaloviru and herpes
simplex, pneumonia, tuberculosis, nocardiosis, pyogenic bacterial pneumonia,
and lymphoid interstitial pneumonia.
Ozone assists in reversing opportunist malignancies such as non-Hogkins lymphoma (especially if pulmonary), hepatomas, and T-cell leukemia and lymphadenopathy associated virus.
EXT120 Ozone Generator System
High Quality Oxygen Fed Ozone Generator for Ultra Pure Applications
OZONATE YOUR WATER
Ozone has proven to be highly effective in reversing progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy, indistinguishable on MRI and neuro-diagnostically from herpes varicella-zoster viral lesions also seen in AIDS patients.
Ozone effectively reverses any allergic factors contributing to immunodepression low T-cell count, especially low CD4 counts. After ozone treatments, there are frequently prompt increases of the CD4 cell count, rapid decreases of HIV antibodies, and normalization of most blood parameters within a few months.
Vaginal ozone applications are very effective for substained debilitating vaginal candidiasis of female AIDS patients. Ozone is part of the treatment program for aggressive cervical cancers often seen in female AIDS patients, as well as candida.
Ozone eliminates viral and bacterial contaminants from blood products such as syphilis, Hepatitis B and C, HIV, HTLV-1, HTLV-2, Colorado tick fever, as well as babesiosis, malaria, leishmaniasis, trypanosomiasis, and toxoplasmosis.
Ozone is the most effective treatment for viral infections such as mycoplasmydial, chlamydial, and rickettsial infections without any of the long-term side effects of antibiotics.
Ozone is effective against arbovirus infections, all forms of ecephalitis, dengue hemorrhagic fever and shock syndrome, yellow fever, jaundice hematemesis, oliguria with proteinuria, Congo- Crimean hemorrhagic fever, Omsk hemorrhagic fever, Kyasnur Forest disease, and arthropod-borne viral fevers, such as Dengue fever, Rift Valley fever, and Colorado tick fever.
Ozone is effective against arenaviral diseases such as Lassa fever, Argentine and Bolivian hemorrhagic fevers and lymphocytic choriomeningitis.
Ozone is also highly effective against respiratory viral infections from infuenza, parainfuenza, respiratory syncytial virus, rhinovirus, adenovirus, coronavirus, as well as against measles, mumps and rubella.
Ozone is effective in viral infections in immunocompromised patients such as herpes simples 1 and 2, cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr virus, varicella pneumonia, herpes zoster, Guillain-Barre syndrome, Ramsay-Hunt syndrome, Bell palsy, colitis, transverse myelitis and mononucleosis.
Ozone is effective in minimizing complications of enteroviral infections such as poliomyelitis, aseptic meningitis, rabies, myocarditis/periicarditis and myalgia.
Viral diarrheas caused by rotavirus, Norwalk agent, astrovirus, and corona virus respond well to rectal ozone applications
Chiamydia, pneumonia of all types, endometritis, epididymitis, salpingitis, proctitis, conjunctivitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis and mycoplasma infections respond well to systemic and local ozone applications.
Ozone is effective for the treatment of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, typhus, ehrlichiosis and trench fever.
Ozone is the treatment of choice for all types of acute or chronic allergies including asthma, sinusitis, and rhinitis.
Ozone is an effective treatment for urticaria, angioderma, hpotension, bronchospasm, uterine spasm, anaphylactic shock, and reactions to stinging insects.
Ozone treats hemolytic anemia, thrombopenic purpura, leukopenia, pemphigus, pemphigoid, myasthenia gravis, hyperthyroidism, pernicious anemia, and renal disease.
Ozone works against rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, polyarteritis, cryogobulinemia, pneumonitis, aspergillosis, and glomerulonephritis.
Contact dermatitis and granulomas of all types are effectively treated with ozone.
Ozone is effective against Hashimoto thyroiditis, SLE, Goodpasture syndrome, Graves disease, RA, Addison Disease, anglitis, panniculitis, polyarteritis, and Wegener granulomatosis.
Ozone combined with shark cartilage, herbal treatments and lifestyle therapy produces prompt regression of cancer tumors and impressive long-term cure rates in most cancer patients. Ozone acts by both destroying the tumor directly and by stimulating the the depressed immune system. Specifically, ozone enhances the formation and function of T-lymphocytes, the production of cytokines, such as interleukin, interferon, tumornecrosis factor, lymphotoxin, granulocyte and macrophage colony-stimulating factors and cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor. Interleukin-2 is the most important T-cell drived lymphokine. Ozone may also sensitize lymphocytes to become tumor infiltrating lymphocytes.
Ozone is a great detoxifier, oxidatively destroying tar, soot and oil in the lungs, benzene, vinyl chloride and other hydrocarbons that are carcinogenic.
Ozone is effective in alleviating adverse effects from conventional cancer treatment with radiation, chemotherapy and of surgery complications, such as immunodepression and wound infection.
Ozone is particularly effective against bacterial pneumonias, fungal infections, coccidioidomyosis, candidiasis, cryptococcosis, pulmonary aspergillus, septicemia and zygomycosis.
Other bacterial disease that ozone has been found effective on include:
leptospirosis, listeriosis, brucellosis, arthralgia, lymphadenopathy, meningitis,
paravertebral abscess, all hepatitis, orchitis, epidydimitis uveitis, cellulitis,
vasculitis, tularemia, tetanus, botulism, food poisoning, enteritis, myonecrosis,
anthrax, Lyme disease, melioidosis, salmonella enteric fever, relapsing
fever, meningococcal infection, E.coli Bartonellosis, meningicoccosis,
hemophilus, pneumococcus, and echovirus.
Protozoal infections for which ozone is effective include giardiasis, cryptosporidiosus, malaria, trypanosomiasis, pneumo-cystosis, naeglaria, acanthamoeba meningoencephalitis, and visceral leishmaniasis.
Ozone insufflated rectally is the most effective treatment for inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, pancolitis, amebiasis, procto-sigmoiditis, intestinal tuberculosis, diverticulitis, fistulas, fissures and abscesses, irritable bowel syndrome and hemorrhoids.
Rectal and systemic ozone is the most effective treatment for liver disease of all types including hepatitis, hepatocellular cancer, cholestatic syndromes and cirrhosis of the liver.
Ozone is especially indicated fro rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythemoatosis, scleroderma, polymyositis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteo-arthritis, Reiter syndrome, psoriasis, synovitus, gout, chrondrocalcinosis, pyrophosphate arthropathy, calcific peri-arthritis, calcific tendinitis, and calcinosis.
Ozone is a highly effective adjunct to EDTA chelation therapy. It is useful in ischemic heart disease, angina, myocardial infection and ischemic arrhythmia, and cardiomyopathy. Ozone helps to eliminate any drugs, alcohol or environmental toxins that may contribute to heart or vascular disease. It has produced dramatic improvements in peripheral vascular disease, and relieved claudication, ischemic cramps and ischemic ulcers. Ozone with EDTA has produced excellent results in cerebrovascular insufficiency, fibromuscular dysplasia, lupus erythmatosus, polyateritis, nodosa, granulomatous angiitis, Takayasu panarteritis, meningovascular syphilis, intracranial arterial occlusions, Alzheimer's disease and senile dementia, and cerebral atrophy.
Ozone is an excellent therapy for varicose veins, especially if associated with pain, fatigue, cramps of the calf muscles, stasis syndrome with pigmentation, eczema, subcutaneous induration, and varicose ulcers.
Ozone is an effective treatment for multiple sclerosis, optic neuritis,
encephalomyelitis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson's disease,
essential tremor, tardive dyskinesia, dystonia, supranuclear palsy, striatonigral
degeneration, Tourette syndrome and Huntington's chorea.
OZONATE THE AIR IN YOUR HOUSE
Ozone is helpful in improving the circulation in optic neuritis, ischemic optic neuropathy orbital cellulitis, cavernous sinus thrombosis, uveitis, vascular retinopathies, senile macular degeneration, papillitis, herpes zoster opthalmicus, toxic amblyopia, glioma, malignant melanoma, otitis media, mastoiditis, otosclerosis, Meniere disease, acute vestibulopathy, herpes zoster oticus, and all peripheral poly-neuropathies.
Ozone oxidatively destroys chlorinated and nonchlorinated hydro-carbons and alicycllic compounds and thus helps eliminate most drugs, alcohol and all manmade environmental toxins that contribute to human disease.
Ozone is indicated for the topical treatment of dermatological disorders such as herps simplex and zoster, warts and molluscum contagiosum, impetigo, ecthyma, epidermal necrolysis, erysipelas, folliiculitis, furuncles, carbuncles, tinea, candidiasis, scabies, pediculosis, cutaneous larva migrans, acne, rosacea, psoriasis, lichen planus, erythema multiforme, pemphigoid, bullous pemphigus, dermatitus herpetiformis, morbilliform, ichthyosis vulgaris, epidermolytic keratosis, lamellar ichthyosis, basaliomas and spinaliomas, stasis dermatitis, stasis ulcers decubitus ulcers, and healing of fistulas, and burns of all types. Ozone helps minimize the effects of radiation treatment/poisoning, such as decreased libido, amenorrhea, anemia, leukopenia, thrombopenia, skin cancers, osteosarcoma, pneumonitis, pericarditis, myocarditis and myopathy.
The applications of medical ozone include performance enhancement, increased
longevity, accelerated wound healing, dentistry, heart disease, all infections,
treatment of all gastro-enteric diseases, immune stimulation, treatment
of all cancers, and gerontology. Ozone also combines well with intravenous
chelation therapy which is used to treat arterial disease or heavy metal
toxicity. Chelation therapy works quite slowly through a number of infusions,
and adding ozone can speed this process up.
Ozone provides an immediate oxygen boost to heart tissue which can noticeably reduce the incidence of angina. It also improves brain function, because the brain uses over 15% of all the oxygen in the body.
OZONATE YOUR VEGETABLES
Ozone has been used to treat:
Acariasis Cryptospiridiosis, Ischemic optic neuropathy, Proctitis Acne Cystitis Krohn's disease, Prostate enlargement, Acrodermatitis Cytomegalovirus, Kyanasur Forest disease, Prurigo, Acute otitis media, Cutaneous larva migrans, Landry syndrome, Psoriasis, Acute vestibulopathy, Dengue fever, Lassa fever, Pulmonary toxiplasis, Addisons disease, Dermatitis, Leishmaniasis, Pyoderma, Adenocarcinoma, Diabetes, Leptospirosis, Rabies, Adenovirus, Diverticulitis, Leukemia, Radiculoneuritis, Adrenalitis, Echovirus, Leukoencephalopathy, Relapsing fever, AIDS, Eczema, Leukopenia, Reynold's syndrome, Alopecia Ehrlichiosis, Listeriosis, Reynaud's disease, ALS (Lou Gehrig disease), Encephalitis, Lupus erythematosus, Rheumatoid arthritis, Alzheimer's disease, Encephalomyelitis, Lyme disease, Rhinitis, Amebiasis, Endocarditis, Lymphocytic choriomeningitis, Rift Valley fever, Amenorrhea, Endometritis, Lymphogranuloma, Rubella, Amyloidosis, Endophthalmitis, Lymphoid pneumonia, Rubella, Amyloidosis, Endophthalmitis, Lymphoid pneumonia, Salmonella, Anal fissures Enteric fever, Lymphoma, Salpingitis, Anemia, Enteritis necroticans, Malaria Scabies, Angina, Environmental hypersensitivity, Mastoiditis, Scleroderma, Angiodema, Epidermoid carcinoma, Measles, Senile dementia, Ankylosing spondylitis, Epidermolitic keratosis, Melanoma, Senile macular degeneration, Anthrax, Epididymitis, Melioidosis, Sennutsu fever, Apthous stomatitis, Epidermophytosis, Meniere disease, Septicemia, Arterial occlusion, Epstein-Barr virus, Migraine, Shingles, Arteriosclerosis, Erysipelas, Molluscum ecthyma, Shock, Arthritis, Erythema migrans, Mononucleosis, Sickle cell anemia, Arthrosis, Flavivirus, Morbilloform, Sinusitis, Asthma, Folliculitis, Mumps, Skin burns, Athlete's foot, Food poisoning, Multiple sclerosis, Spinalioma, Babesiosis, Fulminant varicella, Myalgia, Staphyloococcus, Bacterial pneumonia, Furuncle, Myasthenia gravis, Stomatitis, Bartonellosis, Gangrene, Mycobacterium avium complex, Stiatonigral degeneration, Basalinoma, Genital warts, Myocarditis, Stroke, Bell palsy, Giardiasis, Mycosis, Syphilis, Bornholm myalgia, Glaucoma, Myelitis, Tardive dyskinesia, Botulism, Glioma, Myonecrosis, T.cruzi, Bronchitis, Glomerular membrane disease, Myositis, Tendinitis, Bronchopulmonary aspergillus, Glomerulonephritis, Neurodermatitis, Tetanus, Broncospasm, Goodpasture syndrome, Neutropenia colitis, Tinea versicolor, Brucellosis, Gout Ocular trachoma, Tinnitus, Bullous pemphigus, Graves disease, Optic nerve dysfunction, Thoracic zygomycosis, Burkit lymphoma, Guillan-Barre syndrome, Optic neuritis, Thrombopenic purpura, Cancer of all types, Hairy leukoplakia, Oral erythema, Thrombophlebitis, Candidiasis, Heart arrhythmia, Orbital cellulitis, Thyroiditis, Carbuncles, Heart disease, Orchitis, Togavirus, Cavernous sinus thrombosis, Hematoma, Osteomyelitis, Tourette syndrome, Cellulitis, Hemorrhage, Osteoporosis, Toxic amblyopia, Cerebral atrophy, Hemorrhagic fever, Osteosarcoma, Toxoplasmosis, Cerebro vascular accident, Hemorrhoids,Otosclerosis, Traveller's diarrhea, Chagas disease, Hemolytic anemia, Pancreatitis, Trench fever, Chicken pox, Hepatitis, Panniculitis, Trypanosomiasis, Chlamydia, Herpes of all types, Papillitis, Tuberculosis, Cholecystitis, Histoplasmosis, Parainfluenza, Tularemia, Chronic pain, HIV, HTLV, Parkinson's disease, Ulcers, Chronic pulmonary disease, Hypercholesterolemia, Pediculosis Urethritis, Cirrhosis of the liver, Hypotension, Pelvic inflammatory disese, Urticaria, Coccidiomycosis, Hypersensitivity, Pemphigoid, Uterine spasm, Colitis, Hyperthyroidism, Pernicious anemia, Uveitis, Colorado tick fever, Huntingdon chorea, Poliomyelitis, Varicose veins, Conjunctivitis, Ichthyosis, Polyateritis, Varicella pneumonia, Contact dermatitis, Ileitis Polyoma virus, Vascular retinopathy, Coronavirus, Impetigo, Poor circulation, Vasculitis, Cryoglobulinemia, Influenza, Postpartum fever, Warts, Cryptococcosis, Intravascular coagulation, Pneumocytosis, Wegener granulomatosis, Pneumonia.
Specific therapeutic applications of ozone include the treatment of vascular disease such as stroke, obstructive arteriopathy, venous insufficiency, cancer, acute and chronic viral disease, ulcers, infected wounds, gangrenes, burns, inflammatory bowel disease such as Krohn's disease, ulcerative colitis and spinal disc problems. It is also used in dentistry as a disinfectant and in pediatrics for the treatment of viral and bacterial infections of the intestines. In geriatrics, its principal indication is in circulatory disorders. In particular the increase of oxygen supply to the brain is of great benefit. Ozone, with all its miraculous properties and accompanied by it lack of toxicity, is undoubtedly an important tool in medicine. It is an unusual double-edged sword. It defends the body via its stimulation of the immune system and at the same time it improves oxygenation and metabolism. I do believe that ozone deserves a place in the management of health and disease. It is up to us, patients and physicians, to demand access to this wonderful healing substance.
Dr. Chow practises in Vancouver B.C., Canada
13 Major Effects of Ozone On The Human Body
as reported by Dr. Frank Shallenberger
Considered one of the leading authorities on medical ozone, Dr. Shallenberger
has done important work to support the hypothesis that ozone can have long-term
positive effects on AIDS. He has also conducted workshops on the proper
application of medical ozone at an International Ozone Symposium in Texas.
He successfully treats patients with medical ozone via Major Autohemotherapy.
The thirteen physiological effects are list below and are accompanied by
a brief explanation.
1. Ozone stimulates the production of white blood cells. These cells protect the body from viruses, bacteria, fungi and cancer. Deprived of oxygen, these cells malfunction. They fail to eliminate invaders and even turn against normal, healthy cells (allergic reactions). Ozone significantly raises the oxygen levels in the blood for long periods after ozone administration; as a result, allergies have a tendency to become desensitized.
2. Interferon levels are significantly increased. Interferons are globular proteins. Interferons orchestrate every aspect of the immune system. Some interferons are produced by cells infected by viruses. These interferons warn adjacent, healthy cells of the likelihood of infection; in turn, they are rendered nonpermissive host cells. In other words, they inhibit viral replication. Other interferons are produced in the muscles, connective tissue and by white blood cells. Levels of gamma interferon can be elevated 400-900% by ozone. This interferon is involved in the control of phagocytic cells that engulf and kill pathogens and abnormal cells. Interferons are FDA approved for the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B and C, Genital Warts (caused by Papillomavirus, Hairy-cell Leukemia, Karposi’s Sarcoma, Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis and Chronic Granulomatous Disease. Interferons are currently in clinical trials for Throat Warts (caused by Papillomavirus), HIV infection, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Leukemia, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, Colon tumors, Kidney tumors, Bladder Cancer, Malignant Melanoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma and Leishmaniasis. While levels induced by ozone remain safe, interferon levels that are FDA appoved (and in clinical trials) are extremely toxic.
3. Ozone stimulates the production of Tumor Necrosis Factor. TNF is produced by the body when a tumor is growing. The greater the mass of the tumor the more tumor necrosis factor is produced (up to a point). When a tumor has turned metastatic, cancer cells are breaking off and being carried away by the blood and lymph. This allows the tumor to take up residence elsewhere in the body; or in other words, divide its forces. These lone cancer cells have little chance of growing due to the TNF produced to inhibit the original tumor. When the tumor is removed surgically TNF levels drop dramatically and new tumors emerge from seemingly healthy tissue.
4. Ozone stimulates the secretion of IL-2. Interluekin-2 is one of the cornerstones of the immune system. It is secreted by T-helpers. In a process known as autostimulation, the IL-2 then binds to a receptor on the T-helper and causes it to produce more IL-2. Its main duty is to induce lymphocytes to differentiate and proliferate, yielding more T-helpers, T-suppressors, cytotoxic T’s, T-delayed’s and T-memory cells.
5. Ozone kills most bacteria at low concentrations. The metabolism of most bacteria is on average one-seventeenth as efficient as our own. Because of this, most cannot afford to produce disposable anti-oxidant enzymes such as catalase. Very few types of bacteria can live in an environment composed of more than two percent ozone.
6. Ozone is effective against all types of fungi. This includes systemic Candida albicans, athletes foot, molds, mildews, yeasts and even mushrooms.
7. Ozone fights viruses in a variety of ways. As discussed above, ozone also goes after the viral particles directly. The part of the virus most sensitive to oxidation is the “reproductive structure”. This is how the virions enter the cell. With this structure inactivated, the virus is essentially “dead”. Cells already infected have a natural weakness to ozone. Due to the metabolic burden of the infection the cells can no longer produce the enzymes necessary to deal with the ozone and repair the cell.
8. Ozone is antineoplastic. This means that ozone inhibits the growth of new tissue because rapidly dividing cells shift their priorities away from producing the enzymes needed to protect themselves from the ozone. Cancer cells are rapidly dividing cells and are inhibited by ozone.
9. Ozone oxidizes arterial plaque. It breaks down the nnnn plaque involved in both Arteriosclerosis and Arthrosclerosis. This means ozone has a tendency to clear blockages of large and even smaller vessels. This allows for better tissue oxygenation in deficient organs.
10. Ozone increases the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells. When one views a red blood cell under a microscope, it looks like a disc. In the capillaries, where they pick-up (lungs) and release (tissue) oxygen, these discs stretch out into the shape of an oval or umbrella. This aids their passage through the tiny vessels and makes the exchange of gas more efficient. The increase in flexibility of the RBC’s allows oxygen levels to stay elevated for days, even weeks after treatment with ozone.
11. Ozone accelerates the Citric Acid Cycle. Also known as the Kreb’s Cycle or TCA Cycle, this is a very important step in the glycolisis of carbohydrate for energy. This takes place in the mitochonria of the cell. Most of the energy stored in glucose (sugar) is converted in this pathway.
12. Ozone makes the anti-oxidant enzyme system more efficient.
13. Ozone degrades petrochemicals. These chemicals have a potential to place a great burden on the immune system. They also worsen and even cause allergies and are detrimental to your long-term health.
- Dennis Richard of www.drhealth.com
USES OF OZONE AT HOME
To get back to uses within the home setting, ozone used for cleaning fruit and vegetables has an interesting side effect because ethylene given off by fruit accelerates the ripening process, however, ozone reacts with ethylene reducing rapid ripening and thereby extending shelf life (Grocers note!).
Regular use of ozone in the home can ensure high levels of immunity from most common diseases. Some state that ozonating water removes fluorine too.
It is comforting to know that breathing the ozone bubbled through olive oil or water when using Dr. Clark's recipes is not only safe but beneficial. Some recommend this for respiratory diseases such as bronchitis, asthma etc.
If olive oil is ozonated for several weeks the oil will start to change, it foams and becomes a gel. If kept in a refrigerator this oil holds onto its ozone for up to 10 years and can be used as required on cuts, all skin complaints, burns, bites, herpes and as a lubricant when required in this setting. This gel is 95% as active as ozone gas. As this gas cleans up your body the immune system responds, arteries are cleaned, veins also, circulation improves with blood vessels unclogged, blood and lymph normalizes, inflammation reduces, bleeding stops, cardiac problems reduce as plaque is oxidized in arteries (such patients are often dependent upon oxygen tanks throughout the day), the brain and memory respond to the increases in oxygen produced, heavy metals are chelated, tumor metabolism is inhibited and the outer lipid layer of malignant cells is broken down and destroyed.
Successful use of this therapy has been found with gangrene of the fingers and toes and with destroying the viruses that causes hepatitis. Many doctors are using it internally via rectum, vagina, mouth and ear. Some specialists inject it straight into the tumor, into the portal vein for the liver or into the arm.
There are ozone body suits that you can step into following a hot bath, so as to get it into the skin - referred to by nutritionists as the third kidney.
Dr. Michael Carpendale wrote an article in Science magazine (Vol. 209 22 August 1980) and stated that the growth of human cancer cells from lung, breast and uterine cancers were selectively inhibited in a dose dependent manner by ozone at 0.3ppm to 0.8ppm in ambient air during 8 days of culture. Exposure to ozone at 0.8ppm inhibited cancer cell growth more than 90%. Evidently the mechanisms for defense against ozone are impaired in human cancer cells.
Today, both the FDA and EPA certify ozone as able to destroy 99.9992% of all pathogenic germs in the purification of water whilst destroying 99.9992% of pollutants in the water simultaneously.
Many doctors/therapists are testifying to the effectiveness of ozone with the HIV virus.
I do not believe that there is a disease or health condition that ozone hasn't been used with, there is no way I could list all the conditions it is successful with, all the cancers, all the bacterial, parasitic diseases etc. Unsolicited testimonials are sited on the Internet and covering such a wide variety of conditions including one of silicon poisoning following leakage from a breast implant!
In recent years we have seen headlines such as "Burnt diesel fumes the worst carcinogen". There are ozonators that you can have in your car plugged into the cigarette lighter (how ironic), household ozonators for water, oil and air, and larger industrial units.
Dr. Hulda Clark uses ozone therapy for different purposes in her therapy:
* To eliminate freon from the body, use 1 glass of ozonated water daily.
Ozonate water for 5-7 minutes. Drink within 20 seconds of ozonating.
* To eliminate PCBs from the body, use ozonate olive oil. Ozonate oil for 30 minutes. Take 2 tbs. of ozonated olive oil 3 times daily for 2-3 weeks. PCBs are the fourth factor Dr. Clark has found that inhibits immunity in cancer patients (and other diseases, especially AIDS). It also makes zapping less effective.
* Much like frankincense oil, ozonated olive oil inhibits virus replication and is especially recommended for HIV victims or other viral conditions.
* To kill Ascaris and certain tapeworms. Ascaris and dog tapeworms are especially hardy, and when they are killed with the regular herbal program, they decay and release more eggs and stages than the body can handle. Ozonated oil can penetrate their membranes and kill the eggs and stages on the inside before they open up. Take 3 tbs. of ozonated oil per day, for 3 weeks, together with 2 times 3 Cysteine capsules.
Do not allow this article to provoke you to experiment with ozone, please contact a doctor or therapist with experience in this field or maybe read more about the uses of ozone in the many books printed on the subject.
Read more about
Ozone and Health